This inviting cottage is positioned on an elevated 2000 sqm (half acre) allotment with stunning views of the Glenlyon township and surrounding countryside. The home sits surrounded by lush established gardens which are a kaleidoscope of colour and a joy to behold all year round.
A disarmingly modest façade belies a bright and welcoming interior. The recently installed country kitchen, with Caesarstone benchtops and island bench, forms the hub of the open plan living dining area opening onto the full length verandah which wraps around three sides, providing shade and garden views from every angle. 3 bedrooms are accessed off the central living zone, all with in-built robes. The large bathroom encompasses a bath and shower, and there are two toilets, one adjacent to the bathroom and a second within the family-size laundry. At the rear of the block is a double lockup garage with concrete floor, power, and plenty of room for tools and storage.
• Attractive country residence in a tranquil garden setting
• Open plan living-dining-kitchen opens to sunny wrap around verandah
• Renovated Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and island bench
• 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Bathroom has bath, shower and separate toilet
• Laundry with second toilet
• Double lockup garage with concrete floor, power, plenty of room for workshop
• Approx. 2000 sqm. (1/2 acre) in an elevated position with views of the countryside
• Auxilary rainwater tanks
• 10 mins to Daylesford, 20 mins to Kyneton with V-line rail services
Glenlyon is a small and welcoming community, and the home is a short walk to the renowned Glenlyon General Store. The property will suit those seeking a permanent family home, weekend retreat or the ideal investment property.