Meaning place on the hill, there is a real sense of arrival as you enter along the sweeping driveway up to the home which is set well back from Potts Road and the land rolls down to the east with tranquil rural vistas. Positioned on 4.9 hectares (12 acres approx.) the land is a combination of open fields and thinly treed bushland which serves as a wildlife corridor through the property. It is a secluded natures delight, bordered by gums and wattles and graced with 4 manageable stock paddocks.
The authentic Aussie homestead with its wrap around verandah has a welcoming circular drive forecourt taking in the morning sun. Leading up to the sunny east facing deck, you enter a sun-drenched living and dining area. The L-shaped open plan living area includes a chef’s kitchen, which forms the hub of the home with SMEG oven (pyrolytic cleaning), gas hotplate, plumbed in Puretec water filter and walk in pantry.
This home truly celebrates the importance of family with 3 bedrooms featuring robe storage and 2 bathrooms. A recent addition is the detached studio overlooking a large dam, which could act as a work from home environment, artist’s studio or adaptable guest accommodation.
There is a pleasing garden outlook from all rooms with a stone fruit orchard, mature trees, arbours, chicken coop and a vegetable patch creating a sense of self sustainability. Capping it off, the 4-bay complex easily allows for multiple vehicles undercover and there is a horse stable that can also house animals such as chooks, goats, alpacas. Multiple paddocks, 3 large dams for stock and garden, and a 100,000 litre domestic rainwater capacity, are some of the many attributes of the property, which offers tremendous appeal to a wide and varied tree changer and domestic buyer market.
The list of inclusions is extensive:
• SMEG oven (pyrolytic cleaning), gas hobs, plumbed in Puretec water filter and WIP.
• 3 bedrooms with BIRs
• 2 bathrooms and overhead heating in the family bathroom
• Outdoor undercover dining area
• Verandah deck surrounds the home on 3 sides
• Duette block out blinds in the living room
• Reverse cycle Kelvinator air conditioning and Settler wood fire heating
• 2 ceiling fans in the living and master bedroom
• Detached studio/study
• NBN Fixed Wireless Internet
• Mains and solar (3.6KW) power
• 100,000 litre water tank capacity capturing rainfall from the house, studio and stables
• Plenty of shade trees in the garden and an extensive range of native birds
• Additional storage area in the shed
• ‘House paddock’ and 4 other horse and feed paddocks
• Established fruit trees
• Gallagher M120 electric fencing
• Suitable for farming, horses, orchard or vineyard
• 3 dams for livestock and an available bore that can be connected
** We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.