The rich heritage of the surrounding landscape with beautiful vistas of Daylesford and Hepburn Regional Park provide the ideal backdrop for these brand new 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom barn-style homes, delivering light and space in equal measure.
Built on the principles of passive, solar design, the optimal orientation of each 6-star energy rated home provides maximum heating and cooling efficiency and the thermal mass with double glazing, evaporative cooling, and gas log heating ensure year-round comfort.
Family entertaining – and the love of the outdoors – are the masterstroke here. Each home and the surrounding landscape are a collaborative effort. The extensive living and kitchen area and the undercover alfresco area enable year-round entertaining and family accommodation, catered for by 4 large bedrooms, a separate home office, ensuite to the huge master bedroom, and a generous laundry with extensive floor to ceiling linen cupboards – these are just some of the thoughtful inclusions.
The collage of design ideas and fittings includes:
* Silvertop Ash timber cladding
* Colorbond ‘Trimclad’ cladding
* Double glazed powder coat aluminium windows/doors
* 11,000 litre rainwater tank storage
* Undercover outdoor dining with space for BBQ
* Landscaped entry
* Raked ceiling in living area
* ‘Moda’ sliding barn doors
* Square set cornices
* ‘Santorini’ stone kitchen benchtops
* High efficiency Braemar central gas heating
* Choice of evaporative cooling or split system air conditioning
* ‘Lopi’ gas log fireplace in living area
* Insulated walls and ceilings
* Carpeted bedrooms
* Hard wearing vinyl floorboards in living areas
* Tiled bathrooms and laundry
* Gas HWS
** We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.