Rarely found in Daylesford, functional living zones and indoor/outdoor boundaries are wonderfully integrated throughout the two storey layout of this spacious, renovated family home – an ideal home for an expanding family or couples who like to entertain.
Downstairs, a sunny over-sized master bedroom and ensuite opens onto a leafy courtyard. Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms and 2 light-filled living areas for comfortable family living.
The home is an entertainer in its own right: a kitchen straight out of Country Style magazine cozily aligns with the L-shaped living and dining zones and the wrap-around undercover deck hosts large family gatherings with comfort and ease all year round
The many highlights include:
* North facing corner position with views over Doctor’s Gully
* Central heating, gas log fire and 2 split system air conditioners keep the home cozy in winter and cool in summer
* Chefs kitchen with 1200mm stainless steel stove, pantry and Miele dishwasher
Wine storage room downstairs
* 24 solar panels (6.5KW) keep energy costs to a minimum
* Freshly painted inside and out with new window coverings and plantation shutters
* Bore water reticulated throughout the garden
* Beautiful well-maintained garden and raised vegetable beds
* Multiple off-street parking, including a double carport
* Garden shed
* New boundary fencing
* Gas connection for outdoor BBQ
* Doctors Gully bush walking trail
* Walking distance to Vincent Street retail hub, Springs Medical Centre and Daylesford Hospital
* Close to Daylesford’s preschools, primary and secondary schools
* An unrivalled location, this stunning family home has all the elements for a convenient, maintenance free, country lifestyle. Look no further.
** We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.