Only a very short stroll to the main street and sitting on 961 m2 in a quiet and secluded cul de sac. Featuring a sunny aspect, this solid 3-bedroom brick home had a great beginning and has a bright future ahead. With a separate, fully self-contained 1-bedroom bungalow, the home provides an additional income stream on the permanent rental market or as short stay accommodation, while allowing for personal use as well.
The principal home features a spacious lounge with wood heater for those cozy winter nights, 3 large bedrooms each with BIRs, newly renovated central bathroom/separate WC/laundry with high quality fittings. The kitchen, dining area with gas cooking opens to the full length balcony and sunroom covered by abundance of grape vines, which could be readily extended over the 3 car garage and carport (STCA) for entertaining on a luxurious scale.
The generous storage/cellar and car accommodation/workshop (with double brick construction) would ideally suit tradespeople or a home based business, or someone’s restoration project.
The current owner uses the home for short-term holiday rental market, generating strong and growing income with excellent reviews received.
The substantial block also offers potential to subdivide (STCA).
Additional extras include:
• Fully self-contained bungalow
• Close to St Michaels Primary/Daylesford Secondary College/Daylesford Hospital/Daylesford Botanical Gardens
• Huge undercover storage and 2nd laundry
• Cellar/storage areas with toilet and vanity and gas connection
• Various fruit trees and an abundance of grape vines
• Wood heater and gas heating
• Abundant off street parking