Your opportunity to purchase a piece of the Australian countryside close to the popular regional towns of Kyneton and Daylesford, and just over an hour to Melbourne. This private property at the end of a cul de sac, is approximately 7,700sqm (nearly 2 acres), and provides plenty of scope for those seeking an easily accessible recreational or camping property.
Secluded behind a private boundary of native trees there is a large steel shed that has mains power and rainwater tanks connected. Nearby is a high steel-framed carport that can accommodate 2 vehicles or a mobile home/large caravan. There is a broad grassed area with established shrubs and a pretty bushland dam that attracts native wildlife.
The remainder of the property is light-level bushland where kangaroos laze in the sunshine and wildflowers grow in abundance.
• A semi-cleared 7,626 sqm block at the end of Liza Drive – in a Hepburn Shire Rural Living Zone
• Light bushland with level and cleared open grass area, dam, established vegetable garden
• 3 shipping containers used as a fire bunker and a 1-bedroom dwelling with power, 4 rainwater tanks connected
• Utility shedding
• Peaceful allotment in a friendly rural community
• 20 minutes to Daylesford, 5 minutes to Glenlyon. 20 mins to both Kyneton and Woodend (V-line rail services at both). Approx. 1 hour to Melbourne via the Calder Freeway
• Abundant wildlife – kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas, colourful native birds
** We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we