Highly desirable for its exclusive, elevated cul-de-sac position and tranquil rural backdrop, this picturesque family home delivers a high standard of living amidst 2 hectares (5 acres) of serene, park-like surrounds.
The welcoming pin oak driveway and circular forecourt provides an indication of what to expect. Comprising a subtle and delightful arrangement of buildings, it offers a home of superb build quality, with high ceilings, full height windows with framed views of the garden, privacy and scenic rural vistas combined with traditional elegance and modern function for large scale entertaining.
The open plan area is a joy to live in with a central kitchen, meals and living area forming the hub of the home and a central wood heater and reverse cycle split system ensuring year round comfort.
Thoughtfully designed so that the 4 large carpeted bedrooms are separate from the entertaining area, there is also a separate children’s rumpus room or a place to unwind with French doors to the wrap around verandah capturing the vistas to the east.
This is a property that truly celebrates the importance of family and the outdoors: as well as the quintessentially Australian wrap around verandah, there is a large alfresco bbq area bordered by a cypress hedge that can equally cater for large numbers or intimate summer gatherings. All set amidst sprawling, park-like surrounds and mature trees – the perfect backdrop and the ideal playground for the kids.
• Renovated kitchen with stone waterfall benchtop and double sink
• 5 burner Bosch gas cook top
• Full height windows and doors throughout
• Hardwood floorboards
• Wood fire heater
• Split system air con/ ducted heating
• Ceiling fans in all rooms
• Block out roller blinds in all rooms
• Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
• Central bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Separate WC
• Separate family size laundry with full length storage
• Abundant storage
• Sweeping gravel driveway lined with Pin Oaks
• 4 paddocks with quality fencing
• Menage (convertible to a tennis court etc)
• Horse washing bay
• Horse shelter and tack room
• Picturesque dam and landscaped garden
• 93,000 litre rainwater storage
• 5 bay 12m x 6m garage/ workshop with concrete floor
• Quality fences
• Chook shed
• Fruit trees and vegetable garden
From this picturesque rural hideaway, it is just a casual stroll to Bald Hill Reserve or the Golf Course, from the rear boundary, and also taking in the horse trail via Dettmans Lane. The property is just 5 minutes to Kyneton’s town centre and its many amenities including great cafes and restaurants, primary and secondary schools, choice of supermarkets and the express V-Line service. Bendigo is 40 minutes north, and Ballarat and Melbourne are reached easily in 1 hour.
** We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.