ONLINE AUCTION VIA ZOOM THIS SUNDAY @ 1.30pm
TO PARTICIPATE AND RECEIVE A LINK TO THE AUCTION PLEASE USE THE BUYER ENQUIRY FORM.
Directions: Turn into Eatons Road from Cherokee Road; go to the end of Eatons Road and turn right into Gradys Lane
COVID PROTOCOL UPDATE
Only 1 prospective buyer is allowed in a dwelling at a time,
Prospective buyers will need to scan a QR code before entering.
We ask that you please:
Use the sanitizer provided
Refrain from touching furniture, fixtures, fittings and any surfaces
Respect social distancing, keeping at least 1.5 metres from other people
Thank you for your understanding
Positioned on an elevated plateau, once the former site of an early settlers home and dairy farm, the topography rises to a steeper grade at the rear of this 15.5 hectare (38 acre) property covered in towering gums at the northern end.
The surrounding area has an enviable reputation for quality cattle breeding, not to mention as a cool climate grape growing area, and for permaculture and horticulture.
• Deep rich red basalt soils are enhanced by an average 852* mm of annual rainfall
• Power is available on site or alternatively, purchasers can opt for a completely off-grid existence.
• Quietly secluded but far from isolated, you are 10-18 minutes’ drive to Romsey, Woodend or Macedon.
• Various elevated home sites with long views (Construction of any future dwelling is subject to town planning approval)
• Prestigious and tightly held district
Note, the property is zoned Rural Conservation Zone (RCZ) and there is no ‘As Of Right’ ability to build a dwelling on the property under the Macedon Ranges Shire Planning Scheme. A Planning Permit will be required and we can give no guarantee that a Permit will be granted, not withstanding that adjacent landowners have built on their parcels in the RCZ.