This 49 hectare (122 acre approx.) property literally on the outskirts of Kyneton and Malmsbury, and overlooking the Malmsbury Reservoir, offers a choice of elevated home sites with long views to Mt Macedon, Mt Alexander and through the Coliban River valley.
Extremely private, with hardly a neighbour in sight, and with 2 road frontages, you could search for years to find a cleared acreage with these attributes:
• ‘As of right’ ability to build a dwelling (STCA) with 360 degree rural vistas
• Mains power nearby
• Town Water available
• Sunny slope down to sealed Youngs Road
• Undulating highly productive basalt soil
• Spring-fed dam
• Seasonal Creek
• Nearby V/Line access from Malmsbury and Kyneton
• 4 minutes to the Calder Freeway
• 6 minutes to Kyneton’s renowned Piper Street
Framed by 100 year old pine trees, mature gums and weathered basalt, the subliminal beauty of this rare acreage is readily apparent. The plateau not only provides a myriad of house sites to choose from, but the volcanic soil lends itself to viticulture, olives, cropping or grazing with a reliable spring. A rural property which is articulated as simply one-of-a-kind.
** We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.