A craftsman-built brick-veneer four-bedroom family home in the heart of Malmsbury with pleasing district views from the front verandah. Positioned on an elevated 895sqm block with the home set well back to encompass a circular driveway and magnificent rock retaining wall with low maintenance garden.
Inside, the entrance is wide and welcoming, and an indication of what to expect throughout. The open plan area is a joy to live in with a central kitchen, meals and living area forming the hub of the home and a central wood heater and reverse cycle split system ensure year round comfort.
The master bedroom has a separate ensuite and walk in robe. Bedrooms 2 and 3 have generous storage by way of a walk-in-robe and built-in robe and the 4th bedroom could double as a huge home office. The main bathroom and separate laundry have been recently renovated and the home has been repainted and recarpeted throughout.
A large 11 x 7m shed is waiting for its new owner, with concrete floor, power, hot and cold water, a mezzanine level and it is also well insulated so you can work away in peace and comfort. Alongside this shed is a large 4 bay carport which could shelter additional equipment.
• Open plan kitchen, meals and living area
• 4 large bedrooms including a master with walk in robe and ensuite
• Recently renovated central bathroom and separate toilet
• Large family laundry
• Wood fire heating and reverse cycle split system cooling
• Undercover alfresco area
• Landscaped rock retaining walls
• Large shed with mezzanine level, intercom, security
• Four bay carport and area for trailer, motorbike, or further equipment
• 7,500 litre water tank storage
• Remote control gate entry
Conveniently located and only a short walk from the V/Line service, Malmsbury village, and the revered Botanical Gardens. There is easy access to the Calder Freeway and is only a short drive to the popular townships of Kyneton and Daylesford.
** We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.